A lot has happened in the last month with Mack. Mack really enjoyed the holidays, especially with his aunts and uncles;) (see videos below) and of course, with both sets of grandparents!
Mack the Dentist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIserTIJDdw
Mack eats a lemon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsq4Rj6n2N4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIserTIJDdw
Mack eats a lemon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsq4Rj6n2N4
The biggest update is this past week he started crawling. Yay! And thank goodness b/c thanks to some of Mack's relatives, he also thinks he can walk....or use his parents as walkers all day long, so hopefully he will be satisfied with crawling for a little while. It's way more work to crawl though...
Mack's 1st Day Crawling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INcy6ATw5nM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INcy6ATw5nM
It looks like Covey and I will be his walker until he can really start walking. We bought him a toy car that helps him walk, but he only uses it to pose for the camera:
If Mack will actually take a break from walking, then sometimes he will play in his exer-saucer, but he always seems to get wound up in the curtains!
Another big Mack update is he got his first haircut last week. He had these really long hairs that hung down by his ears, so we cut them off. I was a mullet child, but that was b/c I was born in the 80's, however, I don't think Mack needs to be one too. Hehe! He looks much better without his "wings", but I don't recommend cutting a 10-month-old's hair. That was a challenge. Sorry I did not get that on video. I needed all the extra help I could get cutting his hair.
Below I have posted some video footage of some of his great moments and not-so-great moments.
Mack and the Vacuum Part I
(Mack is scared of the vacuum and he never takes his eye off of it when it's out (on or off) and when he's nervous, he moves his hands or feet quickly...this video is kinda long, you don't have to watch the whole thing.)
Mack and Vacuum Part 2
Mack and Vacuum Part 2
Mack Loves His Baths
Mack and Raspberries
Well, those are all of Mack's updates. I hope you enjoyed it!!
I loved watching these videos. I was giggling through the raspberries, I kept wiping my face too. poor Mack... Thanks for posting them...I loved it...
ReplyDeleteI am glad you liked them. Sorry I got so behind on them. I was grossing out spitting in his face too, but I thought it was so funny.
ReplyDeleteThose videos are hilarious! I love the pictures. Mack's expression in the picture of him wound up in the curtain, is priceless... Thanks for great update!
ReplyDeleteMack got his first haircut? Confession: James still hasn't hit that milestone. The kid was a baldie for the first two years of his life! And Nora has a mullet. It's cute in a funny way. Manuel's hair genes finally overpowerd mine with Amelia. A child that has hair! YESSS!
ReplyDeleteMack is so funny. I love him! And I've never even met the kid. I am so looking forward to when we all get together.