I found this awesome online scrapbooking company through Pinterest, and even though it's very basic, I feel like it's a great bang for your buck. I have spent every spare moment of the past 8 days working on this b/c if I completed it within 10 days of signing up I got a second book for free. I am all about freebies! Check it out. There are never before seen photos in here. Some I prefer others never to see, but they're part of important memories, so they had to be documented. Enjoy!
Create your own Photobooks with Inkubook.com! |
Melody, That was really fun to look at and read, what a great program.
ReplyDeleteThanks! Hopefully I will get one done every year!
DeleteI LOVE SCRAPBOOKS!!!
ReplyDeleteYou did a great Job! Your love story was soo cute! I could read it everyday :) I can't believe how much Mack has grown. I did not realize how "small" he was. He is ADORABLE! You just made my day! Happy Valentines!!!
Thanks, Bets! I love scrapbooks too. I am glad you liked our love story. I could read it everyday too. I can't wait to read yours one day;) I too didn't realize how small Mack was. He has always been so big to me, but lately I feel like he's turning into a little boy instead of a baby. Where did the time go?
DeleteThat was amazing! I loved reading yours and Covey's "story". I hope we get to see you guys soon because we sure miss you! happy V-day!
ReplyDeleteThanks! It was fun to do. I need to stalk you on your blog more b/c I enjoy reading it as well. I am trying to get used to the whole blogging thing. I hope we see you guys soon too. I was bummed we missed you at Christmas. Hopefully we can all hang around for a bit at Lisa's wedding and get to know each other better. It may be one of the only times we're all together. Crazy!!
DeleteYour scrapbook looks great!! It is wonderful you can do something like this. You don't have to get you fingers sticky with glue or tap;)
ReplyDeleteWow Mel...impressive! Looks like you spent lots of time on it. It looks really good!!!
ReplyDelete