Look at me, updating the blog again so quickly. Haha! Well, Rae decided to take her first steps yesterday, so I had to document it and share the good news. I, personally, can't believe it, but I love when my babies start walking. Life seems to get a little easier for the both of us. Now, if only she would sleep through the night....she has reversed (she was once upon a time sleeping 8-10 hour nights and now it's 2-3 hour intervals)....her and Finnley must have some international vibe they're sharing. I hope Hudson and Nathan don't pick it up. Here are some videos of all our AMAZING ;) (haha) updates:
Rae's 1st steps:
Mack takes the trash up the driveway every week :)
My female Bolt:
Rae in her Jenny Jump up:
Mack thinks it's so funny when Rae walks, hence the laughing when he sees her "walking."
Here is a pic of Mack from yesterday. I was getting out 3T clothes for him and he got so excited when he saw these fire truck pajamas. Any truck he calls "qwackuhs" = tractors....he uses the same word for crackers. But, any kind of emergency vehicle is called a "woowoo woowoo woowoo" (ya know, the sound of a siren). Hence, the puckered lips while I took the pic of him in his "woowoo qwackuh" pajamas.
Wow! They are growing up soo fast! I can't believe it.
ReplyDeleteHudson and I loved the videos. Rae is an awesome speed walker and walker!!! Christmas is going to be so fun with Hudson and Rae and Finnley chasing each other all around.
ReplyDeleteDear Melody,
ReplyDeleteI love your kids!! I love how Mack laughs SO MUCH all of the time. What a happy child. His laugh is so contagious too. I find myself cracking up every time. And Sandy, I concur! I am so excited for the three little ones to meet so that they can run around together. Although, I don't know if Finnley will walking by then but he can crawl pretty darn fast, so I think he'll still enjoy it. He just loves kids anyway. Too bad little Nathan couldn't join in the fun.