Annette cracks us up! She is in a fun stage that makes us laugh and we make her laugh, so we have a good time. Here are some videos:
Annette loves to dance:
Annette thinks she's funny when she sniffs:
We like to torture Annette sometimes b/c she has great reactions:
This one is even better, in my opinion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8bb5sZq_oo
Here's a 3rd one just for kicks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnA4icc_zCI
Here's a 3rd one just for kicks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnA4icc_zCI
Screaming is her new defense. Looks like we have 2 high-pitched screamers. Yikes!
Here is a typical moment for Annette being with her 2 older siblings. I love how her face changes in a matter of seconds:
It's harvest time and Mack and Rae are good little helpers.
And so are the neighbor kids. Digging for potatoes is more exciting than finding Easter eggs:
They're just as colorful too:)
Until next time.....Love you family!!!!
Hey! You stole our pajamas! :) I'm guessing they were also Christmas presents from Grandma and Grandpa Reed? Mel, all your kids look like you! Maybe next time you should let Covey have a say in the gene department. :) Anyhow, Annette is big! I still haven't met her. But I will. Maybe next year? I don't know when we'll be coming out again, but I hope soon. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteYes, mom got us those jammies. They were too big for Annette until now. So I had to take a pic before her chubby thighs outgrew them😉 covey has made the same comment the last 2 babies: "maybe one day we'll have a kid that looks like me." Ha-ha. I can't wait to see you again. I don't envy your trip. I really wanna visit Germany.
DeleteYes, mom got us those jammies. They were too big for Annette until now. So I had to take a pic before her chubby thighs outgrew them😉 covey has made the same comment the last 2 babies: "maybe one day we'll have a kid that looks like me." Ha-ha. I can't wait to see you again. I don't envy your trip. I really wanna visit Germany.
Delete