It's been awhile since I've updated our blog. Hopefully our next update will have pics of our new little Rae:) I am on countdown and hoping every day she'll come on that day. I've noticed a couple "signs of labor" so I hope that means she's coming soon, but I'm feeling good, so she may not show up til after Christmas. Here are some belly pics for those of you interested in seeing my belly:
32 weeks
36 weeks
38 weeks (yesterday)
Since it rains every day here and it's cold outside, Mack and I spend a lot of time inside, so we made a bunch of videos for you in the last couple weeks. ENJOY!!
Mack watching Cars: Mack gets a workout when he watches his favorite movie, Cars:
Mack watching Cars II: This is another one of his favorite parts (he loves the sound of revving engines):
Mack giving kisses to mommy: Mack loves giving kisses, esp if he sees someone else kissing...like every time he watches this video, he gives me kisses during the video:
Mack's car trick: Mack loves his cars and plays with them all day:
Mack playing with his cars: This is a long one. It's just Mack playing with his cars:
Mack's Movie: This is kinda long, but Mack made another movie:
Love you and miss you all!!!
Mack is so fun to watch and looking at the world at his level was very interesting....thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteMel...I don't know what you were talking about. I think you still look good! I loved the Mack videos. Seriously, those are classics and look forward to them EVERY time. So thanks for posting them.
ReplyDelete