I thought it was about time to update the blog again. Here are some lovely pics of my belly...
24 weeks
26 weeks
I am now 28.5 weeks, yes, I am in my 3rd and last trimester...woot woot! but have not taken an updated pic. I will later tho....so you'll have to wait until my next blog update:)
Here are some random pics of Mack taken about a month or so ago:
He loves being outside and looking for all the spiders. We have these huge brown, pregnant spiders that have webs EVERYWHERE:
This is a typical meal for Mack...a little bit of food, some cars, his sippy cup, and a utensil. He won't eat most of his meals without a metal fork or spoon. He prefers two utensils, actually, and refuses to eat with the baby plastic ones. Silly boy!
These are my welding boys. Covey brought home some of his welding gear and Mack put it on:
Looks professional, huh?
Then Mack wanted daddy to wear it:
Here is one of our favorite places to visit: The Beach of Puget Sound:
Mack spends hours throwing rocks in the Sound:
Like father like son....and so does Covey:
These are also Covey's new parkour pants...aka comfy jogging pants. He told me he loves them so much he wants another pair. He kinda reminds me of another dad I know;)
Here are just some more pics....
No worries! I did not forget everyone's favorite....Mack videos:
This one is Mack watching himself...this is one of his favorite past times:
Mack thought my face was really funny:
This is Mack's very first movie...ENJOY:
This is Mack's 2nd movie...he made them both on the same day:)
Covey is really good about getting the dishes done. This video was taken while I was gone....now I know the truth:
This is Mack doing the dishes again:
I guess we all have our little secrets...Mack does my chores for me too sometimes:
Well, that's all folks!! I will let you know when there are more updates. ENJOY!!! We miss and love all of you!!!
MEL! I love these. Mack cracks me up!!! LOVE HIM! I was excited to see pictures of your belly, but also the places you talk about. It was fun to see bits of your home too. I thoroughly enjoyed the Mack videos made by Mack. HA! LOVE IT ALL! THanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I am glad you enjoyed them. Mack's videos are funny to me. I think it's funny to see everything from his point of view. Did you notice how he biffed it in the first one? and he sits down shortly after and grunts while he sits....he's a funny boy. He sure loves that camera. I have to hide it when I tape him b/c he always want to make a video now. One day I am sure he will make a workout video;) I will dedicate it to you;)
ReplyDelete