Thursday, August 30, 2012

Little Rae is on Her Way!!!!

So we just got back from getting our baby ultrasound and we're having a GIRL!!!! Yay! The ultrasound tech was quite rude and couldn't tell us if the baby was healthy or not, so I will find that out later, but she has 2 legs, arms, a heart, and kidneys, etc.  So things looked good.  So I hope all is well.  Unfortunately, they didn't have 3D imaging here, but luckily in IA they did, so I have some older ultrasound pics of Rae when she was younger.  Here are little Rae's first baby pics:

These were taken in June, so Rae is about 10 weeks old:)  Isn't she just adorable? :)

These are from today (22 weeks).  This is Rae's face (on the R side) and her fat belly (on the L side)...she must be related to Mack:)  She weighs 1.1 lbs.

This is little Rae's foot:) 


And this is me with little Rae inside 2 weeks ago (20 weeks):

I know I can't send out this post without a Mack video and a Mack update.  Mack's favorite thing to do these days is watch his own Mack videos....hehe.  He's watching some right now. I should get a video of him watching himself:)  He is running a lot faster and getting really hard to keep up with.  We go on lots of walks on the busy streets b/c he LOVES to watch all the cars and make car sounds.  Here is a video of him in his favorite car:

Mack and his car rides with daddy

2 comments:

  1. When is it my turn on Mack's car!!! It is fun to see your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're trying to teach Mack how to share, so you'll have to ask him if he will let you ride his car;) I am concerned that your legs might be too long tho;)

    ReplyDelete