Lately, it's been super hot here, so we've been enjoying the great outdoors of WA:
We went to the Demolition Derby and Mack was in heaven. He was way too focused on all the super loud cars that he didn't have time to turn around for the camera. On the other hand, the loud cars scared Rae half to death, but all in all, it was a fun family outing.
This is our favorite beach: Point No Point. It's a 45 min drive and it's well worth it. Mack and Rae love the sand and Covey and Mack love playing in the FREEZING water.
Rae has grown a lot, but still Miss Smiley. She now either wants to sit up by herself or have us hold her so she can stand.
And she LOVES to play with her toes.
Who needs toys when you've got feet?
Mack and Rae love to play together.
Can you tell who loves it more?
Here are some videos I thought you'd enjoy:
It's always a good day when Rae wakes up happy:
Mack and Covey chasing waves and Rae loving the beach:
Enjoying the water and sandy beach:
Rae determined to eat her watermelon:
Love you and ENJOY!!!!
I love your videos! Your kids are so cute. I love Rae at the beach and eating watermelon, haha! Finnley was just staring at the computer when the videos were playing, now he's crying. Ha! He wants to see his cousins, I think.
ReplyDelete