Thursday, August 22, 2013

Summer 2013

I always mean to update this more often, but I guess late is better than nothing at all, right?  So we've had quite the fun summer and it's weird to think people are starting school again soon, but, I must say, I absolutely love the feeling of not having to start school.  Life is great b/c I don't stress about trying to cram everything I want to do into a few short months, instead I constantly am thinking of places to visit year round:)  Well, enough chit chat, let's get to the good stuff: PICTURES AND VIDEOS!!!!!
 Mack's 1st sparklers
 4th of July
Mack and Covey setting up fireworks
 Covey + fireworks = Happy Covey
 Rae really was excited
 Mack and Covey on the sound on the 4th of July
 Covey and I kayaking the sound on 4th of July

 Mack wandering the beach
 Mack eating corn on the cob = a miracle (he must've been starving)
 Mack so tired after the zoo.  I didn't want to wake him, so my friend, Emily, and I carried him inside in his seat:)
 Covey's tomahawk throwing
 This is what he does when he stressed...or for fun
 Nice throw!!  Unfortunately he lost one last month and we still can't find it:(
 Funnest mud obstacle race with our friends, the Browns:)
 Our medals:) 
 After the dash....so much fun!!!
 Cleaning off!!!
 In our dry clothes....our warrior clothes and hats:)
 We'll be back next year!!!
 Rae loves to suck the corn on the cob
 My bottle lovers
 Boeing Air and Space Museum in Seattle....that was awesome!
 Rae loves to eat....she's sucking a plum here
 My garden is growing.  Yay!

 Olympic Game Farm in Sequim, WA.  
 It's where Walt Disney kept all his animals for movies
 It was like a mini Yellowstone, except you actually saw animals and they came up to your car every time. The kids loved it.
 Mack and Rae loved the goats, but they always ran away from them
 Rae playing by the ducks
 Covey + beach = Super Happy Covey
 Mack and Rae LOVE the sand
 Rae loves to eat it
 and walk in it
 Mack loves to play in it
 So focused


 still eating
 Covey took a 1/2 day and we drove an hour north to Port Townsend to Fort Worden State Park

 Still eating
 Playing under a drift wood fort
 Mack had so much fun

  We all had so much fun

Ok, now on to the videos!!!!  (This is why it took me so long to update the blog) I am just gonna post all of them and feel free to watch all or just some:

Rae in her new walker

Chasing seagulls

Toes in the sand

Olympic Game Farm

Olympic Game Farm II

Olympic Game Farm III

Olympic Game Farm IV

Olympic Game Farm V

Olympic Game Farm VI

Mack's car video for James

Mack's car video for James II

Rae and Mack playing

Rae getting Mack

Rae loves corn

Rae laughing (I can never get a good one b/c she gets distracted by the camera)

Mack's 1st Fireworks

Quick Firework

More Fireworks

Mack's 1st Sparklers

Well, that's all I got for now.  Hope you enjoyed it!!  Love you all!!!
































No comments:

Post a Comment