It's been a long time since I've updated my blog. So here are some updated pics:
This is where Rae sleeps at night. A Rubbermaid bin. She has a pack n play in our room (for naps and some nights), but she's too loud, so she gets to sleep in the Dining Room....we all seem to sleep better, even Rae.
She LOVES to grab and eat her toes.
This was Mack and Rae's first ride together in the bike trailer. Rae is still too young, so we just walked it behind my bike. I wish she was a little more sturdy b/c then I know what I'd be spending my afternoons doing...biking all of Bremerton with my babies:)
Rae is a good sport. I put her in the exersaucer a lot so I can get my gardening done. She usually does pretty good in there for about 30 minutes max. This is also the cute outfit Michael and Sandy sent me. Thanks!
Here is my garden. It's not looking as luscious as some of my cousins', but we don't get as much sun as they do:( But I don't have many weeds, so that's nice. We picked our first radish yesterday, and get about a strawberry a day. haha. It's quite the high-producing garden. Hah!
This is my favorite "garden"...my window boxes. Everything in them is edible. My begonias taste like crabapples and I eat those more than anything else. In fact, when I bought them I was kinda embarrassed b/c when I picked up the plant, a petal fell off, and so I ate it, then I looked up and this lady is looking at me all funny, so I sheepishly smile and say "hi." Anyway, and the other plants are herbs that I like to use in my meals. The plant on the left is thyme....so yummy in soups. The middle is chives....so yummy on potatoes, and the last one is basil....that's just yummy in lots of things, especially tomato dishes:)
Well, I need to be better at updating my blog. I also realized I have no updated videos. How sad!! I need to get some of Mack and Rae laughing. That always makes me laugh. They're funny together. I think it's funny when Rae steals Mack's bottle and Ginger. haha. Oh how the tables have turned. Haha. Love and miss you all!!
PS I love reading all your blogs too:) Love the pics:)
love it...thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLittle Rae is so big and absolutely adorable. We miss you guys and hope you are doing well. I love the edible window boxes..I get some strange looks around here too when I blend up a bowl of Neem and Moringa leaves with water and drink it for breakfast!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are so cute and they're growing up fast! I love the edible stuff in the window box--I had no idea you could eat begonias! If dahlias were edible dad would have a 5 year food storage supply.
ReplyDeleteI agree with everyone, your kids are growing up way to fast! They're so cute!!! I love that little dress Michael and Sandy got you. I also love Mack' s big smile. Your garden is awesome. I hope someday we have a backyard. I hope, I hope! I love your blog Mel, it's fun to hear all the updates. I think I just love everything!
ReplyDeleteOh ps I think Rae' s bed is AMAZING! Genius.
ReplyDelete